September 15, 2006 One Step at a Time

NAIT's entrance exam process begins tonight.

First, a written exam of 100 multiple choice EMR scope questions. Then tomorrow and Sunday each of us applying will complete one scenario and personal interview.

As of yesterday there were 61 people registered for this process.

I spoke with Leslie the coordinator for the program hoping to get a gauge on the level of difficulty for this whole process. She was (understandably) not very forthcoming with 'inside' information. But I had a chance to ask her questions about the industry from a female perspective which was very helpful too. As it turns out, she started into her EMS career late in life too...so talking with her made me a little more at ease with my own choice.

The only part I'm not worried about is the interview. I know I will do just fine in that.

No comments: